- List the major benefits of cloud computing
- Demonstrate cloud computing concepts in practical situations
- Illustrate strategy during migration in cloud to maximise ROI
- Explain best practices for risk management in cloud
- Describe the considerations and best practices in cloud migration
- Identify the benefits of cloud computing technologies
- Apply cloud computing concepts in practical situations
- Apply strategy in cloud computing during migration in cloud which maximises return of investment
- Identify best practices for risk management in cloud
- Identify the considerations and best practices while migrating to a cloud platform
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering and IT students
- Graduates with programming background
- Lecture Slides
- Online Lab
12 Weeks / 40 Hours
Number of Questions
Types of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the "Certificate in Cloud Computing Essentials and Administration” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'
Cloud Computing Essentials
Module 1 : Cloud Computing Concepts
Introduction to Cloud Computing, History and Evolution of Cloud Computing, Types of Clouds, Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds, Cloud Computing Architecture, Cloud Computing Infrastructure, Merits of Cloud Computing
Module 2 : Cloud Computing Delivery Models
Cloud Computing delivery Models and Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Obstacles for Cloud Technology, Cloud Vulnerabilities, Cloud Challenges, Practical Applications of Cloud Computing.
Module 3 : Migrating to Cloud
Web-based Business Services, Delivering Business Processes from the Cloud: Business Process Examples, Broad Approaches to Migrating into the Cloud, The Seven-Step Model of Migration into a Cloud, Efficient Steps for Migrating to Cloud.
Module 4 : Risks
Measuring and Assessment of Risks, Company Concerns, Risk Mitigation Methodology for Cloud Computing.
Module 5 : Best Practices in Cloud Computing
Practices to Follow before Migrating to Cloud, Practices to be Avoided During Migration to Cloud
Module 1 : Assessing the Cloud
Software Evaluation, System Testing, Seasonal or peak loading, Cost cutting and Cost-benefit Analysis, Selecting the Right Scalable Application
Module 2 : Selecting Cloud Provider
Considerations for Selecting Cloud Solutions, Understanding Best Practices used in Selection of Cloud Service and Providers.
Module 3 : Clouding the Standards and Best Practices Issue
Interoperability, Portability, Integration, Security, Standards Organisations and Groups Associated with Cloud Computing, Commercial and Business Consideration
Module 4 : Geographical Considerations
Ethical and Legal Considerations, Contingency and Recovery Management, Scalability and Flexibility
- 40 hours of
- 12 Hrs Face to
- High Student
Engagement Platform - KRACKiN
- End module
Learning Advisors for training
- 24x7 Online LMS
After the successful completion of this course, applicants can look for opportunities as:
- Cloud App